Clients (UK and abroad)
Public and Private Services, Transport, Charities, Health
Banking and Insurance, Education, Manufacturing
Local and national government, Telecommunications
NOW IS THE TIME FOR A FEW DESIGN MANAGEMENT ‘QUICK FIXES’.
1. What is the most money the company can afford on new service development right now?
2. What is a realistic ROI for your new services?
3. What market and market niche are you really in?
4. Where can you sell the eventual product?
5. How and when do you define success?
6. Should you have a skunk works?
7. What is the maximum tolerable time before the new product is out there?
8. The myth and magic of sunk costs and the product life cycle?
9. Should you really be trying to innovate?
Do you need help with any of the above?